Rat Dota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bzrk vs pub lol.

3 posters

Go down

bzrk vs pub lol. Empty bzrk vs pub lol.

Post  bLuNt Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 pm

http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/135782/index.html

Wd to hallow for warding really well, there were lol! moments in the game which i liked like me doing a leap of faith towards rhasta as he is planting his sentry ward was orsm Very Happy/.

Insert played ok, farmed way to much though needed to be with us more, shouldnt have gone vlads but rather blink first all you needed was blink.

Hallow, nice cm bra. nice.

blunt, i cant judge myself etc. hallow/george can tell me what i did wrong >.

george, also nice zeus, was super lol when you blinked in at times
^^ georges convo on ts = '' GO GO GO GO '' '' zeus blinks in '' '' into 4 of them '' '' zeus dies''.

cymric, you also farmed a bit to much , all you needed was blink and then you had to be outa the bush but you made that bush your ho etc.bzrk vs pub lol. Index[img][/img]

bLuNt
Darth Vader "My power is over 9000!"
Darth Vader

Pedo Points : 5783

Back to top Go down

bzrk vs pub lol. Empty Re: bzrk vs pub lol.

Post  DeliriousGeorge Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 am

You should have seen the zeus I just played. T_T Way better than the one i played with you guys.

You all played well, except Insert (Naturally). Reason for me saying this is, you don't buy vlads or treads on sk, you buy these items (in no particular order), Phase boots, blink, bracers, shiva's, bkb. Your skill build should be (in this order) Stun, Sandstorm, stun, stats, stun, ulti, stun, stats, caustic/ss,ect ect.

I do have to mention you played a lot better than previous games I played with you, even though your item and skill build was absolute shit.
DeliriousGeorge
DeliriousGeorge
Obi_wan "Noob basher"
Obi_wan

Pedo Points : 5728

Back to top Go down

Post  Witchking Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 am

You know there's a problem when your NA is 0-13,and your rhasta who has the best cs and still bought wards etc has one of the best scores.

There was nothing wrong with rockas draft,just bad execution and shit team.Hopefully it will be a better pub team next time...

Witchking
C3p0 "Annoying like George"
C3p0

Pedo Points : 5490

Back to top Go down

Post  bLuNt Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 am

blunt outdrafted rocka G_G Smile>

@gas, it shouldnt matter if we were a clan playing vs the pub, it was a -cm and naturally if you join a cm you should know whats cracking. Normally your team should play a -cm as a clannie regardless if you guys are friends or not, it comes down to individual skill in a -cm thats what your team lacked (those 3 lanners).

bLuNt
Darth Vader "My power is over 9000!"
Darth Vader

Pedo Points : 5783

Back to top Go down

Post  Witchking Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 am

That is exactly my point,it was a shit pub team and it wasn't a clan?

Witchking
C3p0 "Annoying like George"
C3p0

Pedo Points : 5490

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down